This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Importing Data from CSV
After reading lot of forums, i am still not cleared about this migration issue.
I am planning to mirage my whole older projects issue history to JIRA. I am flexible of having my old records in CSV or JSON or SQL.
So my query is by using JIRA import from CSV, or import from JSON technique,can we import per CSV file which contain a numbers of project, each project is repeated or new one, and each projects with different issue histories?
Else I had bunch of csv files, some of the csv file pointing to same projects and some be unique different project with different issues.
So now how to automate to import these csv files to JIRA?
Is there any API's to import, or this import can be done only via. UI?
Is there and coding way to automate import of multiple csv files to JIRA?
Thanks.