Hi all,
I'm a bit of a newbie, but have been working with the confluence suite for a little bit and made some decent spaces using the confiforms macros. The most code I have stepped into is leveraging usernames for personalized emails from the IFTTT macro.
I couldn't find specifically what I am trying to do and hopefully it is simple.
I would like to populate a confiforms multi-select macro from a csv file. I have made these dropdowns before and they work great with the ability to type search and collect results, but I have a single column with about 500 entries and using the macro is taking a long time and as I reach roughly 150 I am noticing the macro choking when trying to save (it just spins and when saving or updating the page it doesn't take).
I having a hard time trying to find out how to take the list I have and essentially drop it into the confiforms macro for multi-select. Is this possible? The manual way is rough to say the least and I actually don't know if that many entries is a culprit of the slow response times. Thank you for any help you can offer!
Edit: To add a little more about what I'm trying to do:
I am having users enter in their skill sets and using a huge list of potential choices in a form that they can submit. Smaller dropdowns and multi-select have worked fine in the past, but I haven't had a list this big before. I came back after a few hours and it's still very sluggish and I can't seem to get past 160 entries but I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the macro. Also added some images for clarity in case I am using the wrong syntax in describing what I am using. Thanks again.
-------------
This is what I see when I try to save:

-------------
Here is the settings (multi-select)

---------------
Here is all I am able to get in the macro (160):
