I can´t find the option Active Sprints in my Project or I can´t active more than one sprint at a time..I need help. Thank you.
Hey @u200353
Based on the hosting type you are in either Jira cloud or Server/DC we can enable the parallel sprints as follows.
In case you are using cloud you can go to Administer Jira -> Products --> Jira software section and enable Parallel Sprints. KB URL for same https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-parallel-sprints/
In case of server/dc hosting navigate to Administration --> Applications --> Jira Software Configurations --> Parallel Sprints. KB URL https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/using-parallel-sprints-938845513.html
Hi @u200353 it is because you are using Kanban board ,In that board no active sprint are there . There is active sprint only in scrum board company managed project (parallel sprint).
If possible can you send screenshot .
Thanks ,
Rishav .
In case of Kanban board follow Rishav's answer.
Hello Rishav!
I´m using Scrum board. ..
That´s my problem..I checked and I have the parallel sprints option enabled, even this , I do not see the "active sprints" option in the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.