Hello,
what i want to do (Example):
- There are 2 User Storys with Sprint = One
- I have a Test Execution with 1 Testcase per US (two Testcases) with Sprint = One
- After testing a while => Test 1 is Passed and Test 2 is in Executing
- Now there will be a Sprint change to Sprint = Two
- In Sprint Two
- is a new User Story (with 1 Tescase)
- and the moved User Story from previouse Sprint (with still the 1 Testcase) - NOW: I want to create a new Testexecution with Sprint = Two
- Here should be the new Testcase from the new US
- AND I WANT THE TESTCASE INKL. PROGRESS FROM THE LAST TEST EXECUTION WHICH MOVED FROM THE LAST SPRINT TO THE NEW ONE.
I tryed to clone the Test Execution, but the Progresses from the Testcases are not matched to the corresponding TestRuns anymore. Can i match that, so that the tester can continue testing without starting from beginning? If possible without introducing a TestPlan.
Thanks in advance