Hi I get one Question pretty frequently from clients and so far I had no answer to them.
Is it possible to show a pages parent on a certain page, like in a page property using Scriptrunner with the "CQL Search" Makro.
These clients typically want all fields filled on a certain page in case they print the page and it should include all context. Or have a large page properties list where they can list for everything.
Are you guys aware of and CQL Query that lists the pages parent page or even the one above.
I've been through this page, tried many things and found no solution for it. https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/advanced-searching-using-cql/
Just the standard list all child pages of a certain page.
I'm sure there must be a way to display that the other way round.
*edit
I think i need to elaborate more with a concrete example
Let me explain using this image of a page tree: 
I'm on Page "Dokumentenebene". I would like to display the name of its parent on the Page.
Level: "Zwischenebene A"
And Ideally even one level above that (The parents parent). So that I can have a nice Table saying
Family: "Process family A"
Level: "Zwischenebene A".
Hope that makes sense.