Dear Team,
I want to track my work log on week basis. How to do that?
Reason: I want to know how many hours I have worked for a week.
Hi @Anandhakumar Krishnan
Is not possible out of the box, you will need an addon to achieve this. Or write a script using the REST API.
Thanks Mohamed. Actually I tried with below addons. But not able to access.
1. Jira Work Log Report - When I use this, I am getting "Failed to retrieve data from JIRA API. Please check JIRA connection configuration and try again.error".
2. Jira Time Tracker - Error: 404 error
Unfortunately i don't know these plugin and won't be able to give you good insight. I will suggest to reach out the support from these addon and check the documentation.
As an alternative to get the time spent data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Timesheets Report: The report will show current users logged hours for a specified data range
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
Hi Rahul,
Thanks for your suggestion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.