The repeat option on calendars allows for a similar event to re-occur monthly; however, there's no option for that to specifically occur via business day
Hi @Liam Wood
Here it is
Thanks
@Pramodh M Thanks so much for your reply. I'm specifically looking to see if there is an option to set up a re-occurring event by business day rather than the same date every month. Same date every month option unfortunately isn't suitable as it accounts for weekends.
If I understand business day correctly, is this the way?
Let me know
Thanks,Pramodh
@Pramodh M Thanks again unfortunately it doesn't appear that its possible. I was hoping the calendar was intuitive enough to recognise business days to set up a recurring event. For example, If I wanted to set up a task to occur on the 1st business day every month I was hoping the calendar could recognise when that business day would occur each month, noting that the day of the week will change depending on when the 1st business day landed. For example, the first business day for March is Tuesday and the 1st business day for April is Friday.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.