I want to learn benefits of using jira and microsoft integrationstogether. How using integrated Jira and Microsoft Teams make easierour daily works?Why should I choose using these two applications integrated instead ofusing separately.Could you suggest a documentation or videos for me to examine relatedwith this topic.Thank you for your time
Hi @Öznur Çakır
Thanks for asking.There are many digital tools in place to structure our new digital workplace. But using too many of them increases cognitive load and makes project management disruptive.For this reason, I believe that there are a lot of benefits combining Jira with Microsoft Teams. Each tool has its own strengths and in combination they are more powerful.
Here are three use case videos which show you how a good integration of both tools could look like:Demo: Microsoft 365 for Jira – IT project management use case - YouTubeDemo: Microsoft 365 for Jira – IT service management use case (JSM) - YouTubeGebrüder Peters GmbH & yasoon - connected service desk for firstline workers - YouTubeLink to the Marketplace: Microsoft 365 for Jira - Outlook Email, Teams, Meetings | Atlassian MarketplaceIf there any questions, feel free to contact me.Cheers, Patrick
Hi @Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_
Thank you for your answer and sharing demo videos, I am wondering one more thing that I tried to explain on below;
We can take some of reports from jira if we choose using these two applications integrated, will there be any enrichment in the contents of this reports?
Is there any integration between Microsoft Teams an Jira that can log teams talks and meetings on the jira timesheet automatically?
Thank you for your support
Öznur
Hi @Öznur Çakır always a pleasure. Unfortunately we don't support logging Teams talks/meetings on Jira timesheets with our integration. Cheers, Patrick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.