When conducting a restart, we have are getting confronted with this error message. It seems to be that Jira is not starting as it should.
Hi @Matthew MacFadden
It looks like the application can't reach the database. Is the database active? Did the dbconfig.xml file have any changes made to it?
Thanks,
Tim
Hi Tim,Thank you for the quick response, currently ready to flip tables over (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No, we have not made any changes to dbconfig.xml, as far as I can tell the pgsql db is active.
I am sorry for my negligence, I was not the one that stood up these services and my experience with linux is limited.
-Matt
https://ashton.codes/fix-503-unavailable-error-jira/ I found this article, i tried running sudo service httpd start, I received Failed to start httpd.service: Unit httpd.service not found.
When you start jira are you using a specific user? Who owns the app on server?
I am using a linux account that should have the same permissions as root. As far as who owns the app on the server, it's in house, hosted locally. I am unsure what you mean unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.