I'm trying to make a trigger that says "when this label is added" OR "when this label is added", and I thought i'd seen a way to do that before but I'm not seeing it now. Anyone have any ideas, or know if this is even possible?
I think you just have to make two rules.
@Michael Pryor that's what i thought might be the case. Thanks for confirming!
@Brittany Joiner
You got my reply on regex. Use that.
@milynnus but how can you apply that to labels? There's no way to add regex for labels, i just see it for content.
For anyone else who ends up here, this is post with the reply on regex @milynnus is referring to :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-OR-items-in-a-quot-card-name-contains-quot/qaq-p/1927190
Use {labelname} to create a card and set another trigger with the regex and automate as required. https://youtu.be/tZ4zySw6cSk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.