Hello,
We use Jira products for a while now and we're changing Zendesk to Service Management
A couple of questions regarding the Jira Service Management Portal and its access
1- Automations only work with customer accounts even if the portal is "open to everyone on the web"?
This doesn't really seem to make sense. This means that I have, as an admin, to see which users already have an Atlassian account and to create manually all the other 200 accounts for the people in the company to fully grant access to the portal and its features?
2-" This issue was reported from the portal while the user was not signed into an account." This is an automatic comment that doesn't really make sense in my case, I've checked all the automation but I can't stop this to happen. How can I stop this?
3- In the future, we'd like to open the portal to our external customers, how'd this be possible if I need to manually create "customer" site access, even if the Portal is opened to the Web