Hi All,
1. We are doing migration from client Jira instance to our company Jira instance.The issues have been migrated but the attachments could no be migrated. Also there are couple of issues which are linked to Confluence. What would be the best possible way to upload all the attachments and links?
2. When we migrated the issues the sprints could not be mapped. I tried mapping using the Sprint ID but could not and had to manually create sprints to map the completed issues to the respective sprints. Since, they were manually created they are visible on the backlog and cannot be deleted, else the ,mapping will be gone. And if we delete the sprints then the old issues mapped shift to the next sprint eg if sprint 4 is deleted the issues from sprint 4 move to sprint 5. Ho do I remove the completed sprints from the backlog that were mapped manually.
How can I handle this?