I am trying to collect the data directly from a proforma form within a Jira service desk ticket and display it in a table within Confluence.
I am not a Jira Admin so cannot create additional custom fields that would probably be achievable with a simple Jira macro.
I have the current list of tickets within Confluence as a Jira macro, inside of a table transformer macro, inside of a table filter. This outputs the default options for fields and does not show the custom data in the proforma form.
I need to write either an SQL query for the table transformer to retrieve the data inside the form, and output in as fields in the table or find some other way to automate the export of that data.
I just can't figure out how to get the data out of the form with SQL and output it in a table on the Confluence page.