We are getting data from Jira. I don't have direct access to the database so I am using r programming to query jql data and trying to gather that information. I the Jira ticket that we have I see the component field is compromised by multiple values seperated by coma's. However that doesn't mean that field has exactly the same number of components.
However, I could have multiple components in one, but only one in another.
Components: comp1, comp2, comp3, comp4
Components: comp1, comp2
Components: comp2,
etc..
The issue that we have is that when we query the component field and put it in a stage table. We only get one component back.
I have multiple question. Is the componet field one field that has multiple values that are comma seperated? Or, are there multiple component fields to query the rest of the data?
In either case how would you query for that data?