Hello. I'm trying to add user into mine bitbucket group, using Atlassian API. For doing that, I haven't found any endpoints in a current official documentation - https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-users/#api-users-username-members-get. After investigating that issue, I have found an 1.0 version endpoints. For several endpoints (get all users from group and etc.) it works, but for the
PUT <a href="https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/groups/%7Bworkspace_id%7D/%7Bgroup_slug%7D/members/%7Buuid%7D/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/groups/{workspace_id}/{group_slug}/members/{uuid}/</a> --data '{}'
Hi @Roman Sulyba
I just tried with the API and its working
curl --user 'your-username:token' \--request PUT https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/groups/{workspace-id}/{group-name}/members/{username}/ --data '{}'
Pass the parameter workspace-id, groupname, and username in the URL
Suppose if you need to the user with george the API Call goes like this
curl --user 'your-username:token' \--request PUT https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/groups/{workspace-id}/{group-name}/members/george/ --data '{}'
It doesn't take GUID, go with a username
Let me know if you have any queries
Thanks,Pramodh
@Roman Sulyba
Here's a resolution
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Adding-users-groups-to-a-repository-using-REST-API-2-0/qaq-p/1545205
Thanks
@Pramodh M
Thank you for a quick response. I have read an answering in that URL and found an endpoint which I have used previously. Unfortunately it returns me 404 status code. But another endpoint (GET https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/groups/{workspace_id}/{group_slug}/members) works ideally)
Were you able to get this working?
Hello @Pramodh M
Yes I was. Thank you very much.
Please mark the answer as accepted 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.