I watch many issues and cannot keep up with the email notifications when things change.
I want to be able to have a list of issues that I am watching so I can see where they are now.
How is this done in JIRA?
Hi @cprager
Welcome to the Community!!
Use the below query
watcher = currentUser()
If you just need to list the issues which are still open, follow the below JQL
watcher = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved
Sometimes the issues you are working on (where you will be added as Assignee or reporter), you'll be a watcher by default and to exclude those issues, follow the below
watcher = currentUser() AND assignee != currentUser()
Let me know if you have any queries
Thanks,Pramodh
@cprager , try using this JQL:
You can save it as a filter and add it to a dashboard using the Filter Results Macro.
-pjd
You can enter the following JQL into the advanced search screen.
watcher = currentuser() or assignee = currentuser()
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.