Hello Community
We have a situation, which I do not fully understand and we hope that you have seen this situation before, regarding incoming mails to Jira Service Desk which need to be picked up by Jira.
This is the situation:
A customer is switching to their instance of ServiceNow.
It appears the emails from their instance of ServiceNow are adding a value for "Auto-Submitted" to something other than NO in the header. Jira, for some reason, can not handle this.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Alternative-to-disable-SD-Bulk-filter/qaq-p/1357513
I do not know enough about mail servers and mail headers to understand how to change this header.
Is it possible for us to change this when we receive emails from Daimler or would this be something they need to change? Maybe there is another way we can remove the headers?
There is a hacky workaround we can possibly test in Jira, but thought I would ask the group and see if anyone else can think of a workaround.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1924
If we implement this problem, it would be site wide and could have unknown issues on other Service Desk implementations and other mail handlers.