Hello,
I have the same problem as mentionned in this topic (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/REST-API-For-GetSprints-Returning-ALL-sprints-not-just-from/qaq-p/1805627), it is marked as solved but it is clearly not.
When I do a curl to the API to get the sprint for my board I get all the sprints including ones from other boards. I can add anything in the JQL I have always the same amount of sprints in the exact same order.
I'm using this curl: curl -u xxxx:xxxx https://mydomain.atlassian.net/rest/agile/1.0/board/30/sprint?jql=sprint+in+openSprints%28%29&
It works fine to get all issues with: curl -u xxxx:xxxx https://mydomain.atlassian.net/rest/agile/1.0/board/30/issue?jql=sprint+in+openSprints%28%29&
Someone have solved this? How can I create a ticket to Jira to investigate in the API?
Thanks.
Hello @Paul Rambault
I use the Get all sprints endpoint all the time, and it only ever returns the sprints for the board I request. I've never seen that problem described in that other post.
For both Jira Cloud and Server, the Get all sprints endpoint does not accept JQL queries as a parameter, so adding all that "jql=sprint+in+openSprints()" stuff does nothing. The correct parameter to use is state, as per the REST API documentation:
state objectFilters results to sprints in specified states. Valid values: future, active, closed. You can define multiple states separated by commas, e.g. state=active,closed
state
object
Filters results to sprints in specified states. Valid values: future, active, closed. You can define multiple states separated by commas, e.g. state=active,closed
Also, your request ends with a question mark, but you have no parameters declared after it.
These two things might be part of the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.