Hi,
I add the service desk add-on and created a coupld of 'service desks'. How can I delete one of them?
Thanks in advance.
I think there is no "Delete" option now. You will have to disable the service desk from the project administration screen.
I see. So when I added 'service desk' to Jira and created two "service desk' they stay permanent? I want to delete one fo the two. Hopefully I'm asking the question correctly.
Thanks again.
Projects can be deleted. Deleting the project will delete the service desk.
If you do not want to delete a project and all data that is associate with that project you can disable the service desk in project administration as Jobin mentions.
Thanks Anund. Your answer worked for me.
I hope this will push the thread.
We too have Service Desks which are not associated to any projects. How do I delete them?
Kind regards, Simon.
Same for me.
I too had this problem but found this -
To disable a service desk for a project
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SDKB/How+to+remove+or+disable+a+Service+Desk
When you have followed the steps Daniël mentioned, you can then delete the project itself and all is gone.
Nope. You can disable it but not delete it.
euhh well I disabled the servicedesk and then deleted the project so it is gone, sure you can enable one on another project.
That´s correct answer...Thanks!
Hi Guys, This has been fixed in Service desk version 3:
Tested for JIRA Service Desk (3.1.0-OD-03-003-D20151028T104034)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.