I spécify : i do not check the box "Show finished Epics" in the dropdown list
Hello @Observateur ,
when you editing any story/Task or any, does the "epic link" shows only the epics which status is "Fixed". are you mentioning this or any other, I'm unable to understand the question. if possible can you please provide more information.
Thanks,
I am not sure what you mean by "fixed status epic". Do you mean that the Epic has a status of "fixed"?
Jira does not look directly at the status of the Epic to determine if it is ended (and hence dropped from the list of available Epics to link to), it's looking at where the Epic is in general. Is it in a status that is "done" and does it have any open stories?
The status of the Epics is fixed (or Done) and they has Tasks which are in the Fixed status
hello,
When I edit any Task the "epic link" shows all the epics even those with at a final status (resolution = "Fixed"), even when I check the box "do not show completed Epics". All the tasks in the Epic are at a final status and have a resolution = Fixed.
Thanks.
All their tasks are fixed or done, and both fixed and done are in the last column on the board(s)?
Yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.