I know this is a novice questions but ... I created a new workflow and I noticed that my issues are going unresolved even though they are closed. I have a "resolution" called closed which is the default. I thought that would apply to any workflows with "closed" as the last step. I must be missing something. Please advise. Thanks.
You should always put the Resolution field on the screen of the transition which leads into closed or resolved. Or if you don't want a screen you should set the resolution programmatically in a workflow post function
Not sure that I understand. I tried edting the workflow by adding a new step but I can't get it placed above the closed. It puts it after the closed. Is there a way to sort the steps?
Ok - that is making more sense. I will give that a try. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.