I'm looking to delete 2 assignees (2 folks who no longer work here) from the cards UI of the board settings option but when I try and delete, both assignees are still showing up. https://share.getcloudapp.com/eDulpgmR
Hi Jamie,
I would first check your permissions. If you are an admin, for cloud instances that doesn't necessarily mean you have project permissions so you may need to add yourself to the proper role in the project. You would need the assign issue permission
If you have permissions, can you go to the issue directly and not in the board view can you remove them? What about a bulk edit? If you can't remove them from anywhere and you have verified that you actually have the assign issue permission, then it seems to be a larger issue with your instance.
Best,
Clark
@Jamie Taylor Are you getting error while changing the assignee?
@AMIT GULATI when I try to delete the assignee , no error. but when I refresh the page the assignee still shows up: https://share.getcloudapp.com/E0uoBZ8G
@Clark Everson where do I go to make sure I have assign issue permissions or make sure the board leader has the assign issue permissions? I am an admin.
Check the permissions scheme to see who has the assign permission. Alternatively you can use the permissions helper
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
@Clark Everson I added myself and the project lead to the permissions scheme (assign issues) but when I still try and delete a assignee card and refresh the page, that assignee still exists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.