I have several company-managed projects and would like to include these in the next sprint that we kick off. Is that possible?
Hi @Stephanie Skantze , yes you can do this. If you create a scrum board based on a filter that includes the various projects then your sprints will consider all issues from all projects based on your filter.
For example...
filter --> project in (A, B, C) and labels = mystuff
then if the above filter is used to create a board then all issues in projects A, B, and C that have "mystuff" as a label will show up in the backlog of the board.
Hi @Jack Brickey -- Thanks for this! Are there any impacts regarding burndown, velocity, or dashboards in general? And I did create the filter to consolidate my projects and then was able to create the board. (ex: sprint health gadget)
The only tricky thing is that I was asked to which project I wanted to assign the board. Does that make sense? I am just getting up to speed here so my terminology may not be 100% correct.
You can choose whichever project you want the board to show under. It doesn’t really matter which. It just is where the board will show by default. In fact if you wish you could set the Location to your profile and simply add shortcuts to the various projects for easy access.
Hi @Jack Brickey Are there any impacts regarding burndown, velocity, or dashboards in general?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.