Hi Community,
we are currently testing the "Open API (Swagger) Integration" (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219386/open-api-swagger-integration) for Confluence.
Our idea was to create an API documentation in Confluence and adding links from overview pages to pages with details where this add-in is used. For this anchors are needed on the details page. I expected the add-in to create usable anchors. When analyzing the resulting DOM, I found out that there are anchors.
When adding a "Web" Links in Confluence it worked perfectly like this:
http://hostname:8090/display/MSIN/Sub+Page+1#/default/testEndpoint
But I failed to find a way not using a "Web" Link but and "Advanced" Link with a relative link approach (only specifying sub page and anchor).
It seems when using the "Anchor" makro in Confluence the resulting anchors always are name "pagetitle_anchorname". And of course the Link macro uses the same approach when using "Advanced" Link. But the mentioned add-in does not use this format.
Is there still any way to specify relative links to the sub pages with the details?
I hope I have described the problem understandably.
Thank you