I pull up bulk change, but I have to click individual boxes to select the issues. I need to select 25-35 for 15+ people every day. Having to click individual boxes is wasting a lot of time. Can someone help?
Thanks,
Evan
@erust If you are taking about Bulk Edit from filter issues, then you need to just click on the check box near the column heading. It will select all rows.
Hi @erust you can navigate to issue tab and can perform bulk edit . I have attached image below it might help .
Rishav
That is 100% not what I'm talking about. I thought my question was clear but maybe not, because I received 2 answers and neither are answering my question.
If a page has 50 boxes, and I need to click 25-35, how do I do that without clicking (or unclicking) individual boxes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.