Hi,
I am trying to use the Project Configurator addon and it is throwing the attached error.
I need to know how to find the status name from the status id given in the attached screenshot. After getting the status name, I will then try adding that status in the system and see if it solves the issue when I try to export the project.
If you click Edit, a modal pops up, and the URL does not change. Any better way to do this?
If you have access to the JIRA database you may run this query:
select pname, id from issuestatus where id = '10079'
That syntax worked on my PostgreSQL db.
Right click and open the link in a new tab, that will show the ID in the URL.
How can we get the value programmatically?
This doesn't work on the latest version of JIRA, thanks to there unnecessary change to the UI
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.