I am not able to clone , push and pull to repo using android studio as getting error like this.
No such device or address failed to execute prompt script (exit code 1) could not read Password for 'https://<username>@bitbucket.org': No such file or directory.
Please assist on this. Its also related to askpass stuff.
Hardik, You would need to pass in the repo address what you have above is an account address I think.
To get the repo url:
1. Go to your repository page and click on "Clone".
2. From their select "HTTPS" dropdown
3. Copy the URL to clone and use in Android Studio
Thats for clone. Issue is thrown by Android studio is : Invocation failed Unexpected end of file from server java.lang.RuntimeException: Invocation failed Unexpected end of file from server at org.jetbrains.git4idea.GitAppUtil.sendXmlRequest(GitAppUtil.java:30) at org.jetbrains.git4idea.http.GitAskPassApp.main(GitAskPassApp.java:58) Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:866) at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:689) at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:863) at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:689) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1615) at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1520) at org.apache.xmlrpc.DefaultXmlRpcTransport.sendXmlRpc(DefaultXmlRpcTransport.java:87) at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(XmlRpcClientWorker.java:72) at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:194) at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:185) at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:178) at org.jetbrains.git4idea.GitAppUtil.sendXmlRequest(GitAppUtil.java:27) ... 1 more unable to read askpass response from '/home/user/.cache/Google/AndroidStudio2021.1/tmp/intellij-git-askpass-local.sh' could not read Password for 'https://<username>@bitbucket.org': No such device or address
You can try cloning via `ssh` and saving your key in Bitbucket. That should resolve this.
Hi @hardik22,
This looks to be a bug with Android Studio, I would suggest reporting it to their support team.
On this page https://developer.android.com/studio there is a link to Report platform bug:
In the meantime, I would suggest trying the following:- use a command-line application to clone - you can set up SSH and use that instead of HTTPS as Ankit suggested, until the issue is resolved
Just a heads up, I removed your username from your posts to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
Let me jump in and confirm that problem. On a newly configured notebook I'm not able to clone an existing project into Android Studio Bumblebee. I'm facing the exact same errors as hardik22.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.