Hi there Fellow Atlassians,
A team member of mine asked the following question about Jira server totals, and I couldn't answer it nor find a answer on the forums wo I post it here.
Situation: As a scrum team member I want to have an overview of my completed story points.
As indicated by the green star, this team member has completed 0 story points in the backlog view.

However If we look at the sprint planning view we can see that she has > 0 story points in the done row.

Questions:
1: Any idea what we're doing different than the developers of Jira imagined we'd do? And how can we #align with the intended use of Jira so we get to see the actuals of the Done storypoints in Jira?
2: I understand that when a story is done you see the total of done storypoints in the green star. I want to know how I can configure Jira so that I can see the total done storypoints for sub tasks.
3: I want to know how a story can automatically inherit the total amount of story points generated by it's sub tasks.