We are in the process of moving issues from one Jira instance to another. We're running Jira 6.2. We are able to get the issues moved over, but our impression is that there's no tool for moving issues/sprints/boards. SO... I have been tasked with moving those. It looks like I'm almost done, except that I don't seem to be able to attach Sprints to Boards. When I press the hyperlink for a Sprint while displaying an issue it tries to go to the right place (hovering shows the right id at the bottom of the screen), but there are no Sprints on the board. The "AO_60DB71_SPRINT" table is loaded, the customfieldvalue table is loaded and the "AO_60DB71_SPRINT" table points back to the correct board on "AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW". Everything looks right, including the name of the active Sprint on the top of the board, but the Sprint is empty!
Also, I read something about negative numbers and future Sprints. I've entered the issue ranking, but it sounds like I may have not done future sprints correctly. My question here is how do you link up the future Sprint with the intended negative number??
I also just want to make sure there isn't a tool to do this part of the migration. As of right now, I'm leaning toward just resetting up all the issues in their respective Board/Sprints by hand using the User Interface! (there's lots of issues, so this is somewhat impractical but it may be our only choice)
Help!
Jim Rankin
Blackboard.