Hi!Confluence Server 7.4We need to change the key of some spaces.https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-copy-or-rename-a-space-in-confluence-169578.htmlI tried a different approach, by changing the spacekey, lowerspacekey columns of the spaces table in the Database.After restarting Confuence, I did a full content reindex and flushed all caches.Things look good at first sight, some macros need to be updated, which shouldnt be a problem:blog-postexcerptcreate-from-templateDoes it make sense to continue or will there be unfixable problems ?Thanks in advance!Regards,Hans
@Hans Pesata
It might work but if it was a good solution I believe Atlassian would have suggested it. There is an enhancement request here with https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-2085 to be able to rename space keys and there is a recommended work around on the issue. I would suggest using that solution to avoid any unforeseen issues that could crop up later.
@Brant Schroeder Thanx for Your comment!https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-copy-or-rename-a-space-in-confluence-169578.htmlLooks like Solution 2 is the way to go.Regards, Hans
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.