How can I measure how many tickets were closed within 5 hours of opening via Jira dashboards?
I looked at this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jsbr/pesquisa-avancada-referencia-de-campos-920354924.html and didn't find the answer i need.
Hi @Marco Antonio - You could use a filter like this:
resolved >= -5h
I tried and didn't work as I was expected.
When I used the filter you suggested, it didn't exactly show all the tickets that were closed within 5 hours. I could see many other tickets that were closed in less than 5 hours and did not enter the filter you suggested.
Do you have any another suggestion?
Hi Marco - Does your workflow enforce that issues moved to "Closed" are also marked as resolved? If not, then yes you'll have some issues that are closed, but not resolved and thus the query won't work.
You could try something like this instead:
status = Closed AND status changed to (Closed) AFTER -5h
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.