How do I add searching to an exiting multi select custom field in Version 5.2? When I click edit, I dont have the option to add search template. When I create a new multi select custom field the option for search template is there.
You might need to do this via code which Installed the multiselect custom field.
Is there any way to do this in the GUI? I am new to Jira and haven't got into "coding" yet.
You shouldn't have any need to think about coding!
What do you actually get when you click on the cog to the right of the custom field and select Edit?
Could you list off the fields you are offered?
HA, I was trying to configure instead of edit!! Now, do i have to reindex for it to pick it up, or will it start eventually?
NM, its showing up now. Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.