Hello Jira community members,
I would like to know if Is it possible to create a single workflow with multiple View screens depending on the issue status.
So I am creating a Software project (we need that type) for a Job Opening position.
At the open status of tickets with that issue type, all fields need to be visible.
So I create the View-create-edit screen link to that issue type.
I would like to have a different screen to view-create-edit the ticket after the ticket was approved, so some fields are hidden. as the approved salary range.
Then after that when the right candidate has been selected I would like to have some fields added. That part I know how to do. Just drag and drop the wanted fields in the "HIDE WHEN EMPTY" part on the Issue Layout.

Thanks a lot if you can help me with this tricky project.