Hi,
Jira Service Desk sends mail to Approvers without Approval Buttons.
"Approval Required" is activated and Approval Buttons are added in the content.
When I test it with "Send me a test mail", buttons are visible. But in the actual mail which goes to approvers, they are not.
I raised the question on the Community, below is the answer I got, tought i dont know if it is because we are using Server version or not, I dont see "security settings" anywhere inside the " approval required" page.
Can you help?
Thanks in advance.
The answer i got form the Community:
"Most likely, this is related to the security settings configured with the approval emails. Navigate to Project Settings in your JSM project. Then:
- navigate to customer notifications
- under notifications, click edit next to the approval required notifications
- review security settings at the top of the screen

To enable the buttons from email at all times, the second option should be selected: approvers can use buttons without being signed in."