Hi All,
I want to replace/Change some of the values of a Custom field which has been used accross all the project in the company.
Thanks!
Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar
You can create a filter to find issues that match or differ from a selected value in a custom field. You could also use this filter on dashboards or other reporting tools.
Here is more about searching Jira issues and JQL.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/basic-searching-939938708.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/advanced-searching-939938733.html
I hope that helps,
Cheers,
Melo
Yes, you can do that. You will have to create a new filter and then you can select all projects, all types, all statuses and then click on more to review and select the specific custom field you want to change its values, then click search. Then it will show you all projects associated with that specific custom field.
After doing this, you should have an idea of all the projects that will be affected.
Ismail
Hi @Ismail Sanni
Thanks! Is ther any way I can find the filters?
HI @Melo
Do you mean finding the filters after creating it?
Hi,
To find previously created filters you can follow the steps documented below
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-939938748.html#Savingyoursearchasafilter-finding_filtersSearchingforafilter
Thanks,
Hi @Melo
thanks!
I'm just looking for the filters those would get affect by the changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.