Hi, so we have an old admin of a board that is no longer a board member that made some automation, that is no longer relevant I want to delete them. the person no longer works in our company, how can I do this?
@Ziv
You could change the board administrator if you Jira Admin in Data Center
If the filter is private in Cloud - Jira Admin won't be able to see the filter
It's not really difficult if you have Jira Admin Permissions.
Go ahead and transfer the ownership or delete the automations
Thanks
not sure I understand, I have admin on the board, and I have admin on the Atlassian account.We are using Jira Cloud.
What are the steps to resolve this?
can you please help how can I :
"transfer the ownership or delete the automation"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.