Hello,
I am trying to add a Groovy post function to the Create transition to add specific watchers if the attachment is added on the issue creation.
@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] - Can you please help?
Thank you!
Regards,
Rahul
I think you will need to grab the servlet request - ActionContext.getRequest(). You can't use attachmentManager as it won't give you the attachments until after the issue is created. But try putting it as the last post-function, and see.
Perhaps you can give me some inputs on how to use it as I am pretty new to the Groovy scripting.
Have you looked at previous questions and the examples on the wiki? What have you put together so far?
Hello Jamie, I looked up the wiki but could not find much help. I could process this successfully to add the watchers though:
package com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.workflow.postfunctions import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager def componentManager = ComponentManager.getInstance() def watcherManager = componentManager.getWatcherManager() def userManager = componentManager.getUserUtil() def watchUsers = {usernames -> usernames.each { def user = userManager.getUser(it) watcherManager.startWatching(user, issue.getGenericValue()) } } def users = ["gen_ tt_CCBIFC_members", "gen_ tt_CCBIFC_observers"] watchUsers(users)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.