Dear all,
I was wondering what does it mean for Jira if I clik "mark as done", because after i had done it Epic is still open, but not i this "bookmark". If if possible to put it back there after this "clik"?
Thanks,
Hello @Paulina Mijal ,
To mark an issue type as done It should be set inside the Worfklow as Post Function
Here is how to do it --
Go inside the Workflow of your Epic and click on the transition where it send to Close
Et Voila !
Now when you close your Epic, it is set as Done (y)
If you find that I answer your question please Accept It
Have a nice day !
JH
Ok, I understend it. However, in my flow Epic has status: Analysis, Review, DEVELOPMENT, evaluation. In Analysis is is broken into story which are developed in DEVELOPMENT. So after status development the epic is not finished. Can I set that "mark as done" would move it in the "evaluation" status?
Btw, thank you for your reply!
I have one more question: if it is possible to sort this epic list by priority?
@Joseph Hani
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.