I have a use case.
I have a select list custom field as "Is the plan detailed enough" with values (Yes/No).
I want to show a new field when No is selected in the field, as "Reason for No" as a text field.
Hi @Ankit Jaiswal
Welcome to the Community!!
You need a plugin in order to achieve this
Scriptrunner example here (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Conditionally-set-field-value-based-on-other-field-value-on/qaq-p/460864)
Let me know which plugin you would like to explore with
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Pramodh M
I am using both the plugins currently. Any solutions for this use case will be welcomed.
The link which you shared has different use case. My use case is related to autopopulation of a new field based on another select list custom field value.
Thanks,
Ankit
@Ankit Jaiswal
Using Automation for Jira add the below options under a rule
Trigger - Field value changed
Condition - based on your needs
Action - edit the field
For Scriptrunner if you can add behavior
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-overview.html
Thanks
It works ! Great @Pramodh M !
Thank you !
Great @Marina KOKINA !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.