The tree of relations is not displaying on the header of the space.
Is there any configuration need to change.
Attached image of comparison
On top header versions information not showing now.
@BK
Can you provide a little more information? Is the header being generated through an app or are you adding it using Custom HTML?
No Custom HTML, i compared both configuration but I didn't find any difference.
In screenshot first one is on uat server it'll be like that. Screenshot second one is prod server, not showing versions.
There's is plugin Compare tree 🌲 -I checked both servers all modules enabled state.
Also both are using same confluence versions 7.4.13
So the plugin Compare Tree is creating the header? I have never heard of this app can you share the link to it in marketplace so I can look at how it functions?
Modules all are enabled Compare Tree
Plugin provides ability to compare different versions of space
Pre requisite : space version macro - this is also a plugin displays information in header of space and grant easy navigation between spaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.