Hi Guys,
Today Sourcetree for Mac can't see my team Repository
and When I trying to create a Repository it showing
Loading Owners Failed
message: This endpoint has been removed. See our documentation for more information. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-user-permissions-teams-get
I checked this url https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-user-permissions-teams-get
List team permissions for the user DEPRECATED
Sourcetree 4.1.5 is currently the newest version available.
Does the last Sourcetree for Mac can't compatible with the latest API of bitbucket Cloud?
Thank you
We are also having this issue. Some team-members cannot see any shared Workspace repos, and none of us can create remote repos because Sourcetree still tries to use the Owner endpoint.
Same issue, none of the suggested fixes work - even uninstalling and reinstall results in same error message
We also have the same error since yesterday. API endpoint deprecated. Sourcetree Mac version 4.1.5.
Can someone have a look at this?
You really should read the forum before posting - almost every post now is about this. They wrote in one of the first ones that it would took them 2 weeks to fix, one week has passed, so waiting...
This is a non-contribution. Not sure what you mean "the forum" this IS the forum, no? Or you mean the Open Issues log? Either way, this is the now the first hit on Google for me searching for the issue.
ya no luck I'm back to cli
Really need to wait for a new version of Sourcetree to be released
I am experiencing the same issue on 4.1.6
me too! is there a solution?
Same here when trying to create remote repo.But I can push to existing remote repos.
A workaround that works for me is to create the repo online and clone it locally.Then move your project files to this location OR move the .git folder from the cloned location to your working directory.
It's over 1 month and still doesn't work. Any plans to fix it?
One method is adding the repo to BitBucket first, then cloning that to the desired location which will then allow you to commit to remote repo (act normally)
I also can't believe this still hasn't been fixed...
The "2 weeks" has passed a month ago...
Any updates on this issue?
This issue is still not fixed
So it is April (2022) now, I'm running Sourcetree 4.1.8 (243) which according to the "Check for Updates" should be the current version and I'm still getting this error while trying to create a remote repository.
Any solutions coming?
If there is a solution to be found somewhere else, my apologies but this thread is the first result I get when searching Google.
The workaround mentioned by @Arno Kools seems to also work for me.
Any update here? Still having the same issue?
July 30th 2022, still happening, just came here from a Google search.
I KNOW I can make the repo online and then copy my data over, but that's not really the point is it...
Can anyone please do or say anything about this? I'm on version 4.1.9 on Mac and it doesn't work!
Still no resolution to this and it's now the end of August.
Atlassian need to get on this!!
It's still an issue for me on 4.2.0 (246).
Is there still no solution to this?
Surprisingly, it's Feb 2023 and it's still not fixed. Lacklustre performance Atlassian. Do Better.
It's been a year now. Any plans to fix this?
yes it's unbelievable - also working on mac (m1) and still the same error since over a year now ... can't understand why this is not getting fixed..
This issue has been resolved in version 4.2.2(250).
Indeed… thx for answering quite fast..
for anyone else stumbeling across this issue - in order to fix it i also had to generate an api key for my account after that it worked..
the only thing still not working is when itry to clone a remote directory after creating it - i always get an error that says the url is not valid… wheni try the to clone from url option and paste the url from bitbucket online then it works..
Thank you very much for this suggestion. I did this and was able to publish my repo to remote.
I've have given up on Sourcetree and migrated to github & Github Desktop client is quite stable.it has been ages and still this issue is not fixed also source tree is not working properly for apple M1 & M2.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.