Hello.
I am developing a speakeasy extension for Jira 4.4 using the Atlassian speakeasy examples on bitbucket as a template. Specifically, the extension is packaged as an atlassian plugin, uploaded to the Jira 4.4 instance using UPM and enabled for a specific user in non-admin mode. The develop-package-upload-enable-test cycle worked fine for a time.
I returned to the project after a break, made some significant changes to the javascript, including adding an additional javascript file under <scoped-web-resource> to atlassian-plugin.xml. Modified the version number in atlassian-plugin.xml to SNAPSHOT-0.2. Built the package and uploaded using UPM in adminstrator mode. All went well. When I exited admin mode and looked at the user extensions page, it shows the modified version SNAPSHOT-0.2; however when I reviewed the source code from the user page, I am not seeing any of the code changes. The atlassian-plugin.xml file shows the prior contents, and the additional javascript files are not there. This behavior occurs on both Chrome 15.0 and FireFox 7.0.
I would appreciate any pointers as to what has gone wrong here.
Thanks
Bapa Rao