Hello,
The https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html documentation page mentions jira.permission.* properties but I couldn't find an exhaustive list of what * could be.
Is it documented somewhere?
The acceptable answer here imho is: there's no such list while there should be, at least for workflow properties made available by Jira Server itself.
Hi @Gregory Pakosz
It was right there in the next column!!
Here's the link
https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status
Let me know if you have any queries
Thanks,
Pramodh
This page has nothing to do with Jira documentation though.
It's old and for instance doesn't mention jira.permission.createclone.denied
@Gregory Pakosz
This will work
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62200
Let me know what exactly you need
This ticket indeed mentions jira.permission.createclone.defined.
What I'm looking for is a documented of all jira.permission.* possible properties and their corresponding values. I couldn't find such a page in Jira documentation
@Gregory Pakosz ,
Few things are mentioned in https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status and other details in https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.21.1/com/atlassian/jira/security/WorkflowBasedPermissionManager.html
For example, the API page doesn't mention jira.permission.createclone.denied
It seems no such exhaustive list exists
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.