Hi All ..
I am trying to change over my jenkins jobs to use ssh keys rather than the https access that I have been using previously to access my repo's.
I got the command line version of access working properly for my repo, however if I try to use the same ssh keys in my jenkins jobs - the fail with the message:
returned status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I have recently updated my jenkins instance as well as my system, tried several different varieties of methods to configure my jenkins instance with out success.
I have looked a similar articles at Atlassian and researched on google how to configure ssh with bitbucket and jenkins without any success.
So I am turning to the community to ask for help with this issue as the deadline for migrating from https access -> ssh at bitbucket is Mar 1 2022
Thanks for any help you can offer
Dave W.