This is where I have finished:
% git remote add origin git@bitbucket.org:kiusau/deflation-made-simple.git
% git push -u origin master:master
Unauthorized
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
%
This is where I started:
% cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub | pbcopy
% ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
Is there something more that I must do, or must I do things in a different way?
Roddy
ps: Debugging Output
% ssh -v git@bitbucket.org
OpenSSH_8.8p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1m 14 Dec 2021
.
.
.
Authenticated to bitbucket.org ([104.192.141.1]:22) using "publickey".
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: pledge: filesystem full
PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
Connection to bitbucket.org closed.
Transferred: sent 3420, received 2296 bytes, in 0.2 seconds
Bytes per second: sent 19820.9, received 13306.7
debug1: Exit status 0