How could I sum 3 fields in workflow and give responce in 4-th field ?
Numeric field 1 + Numeric field 2 + Numeric field 3 = Numeric field 4
Howcould I do this matematic operation ?
Use one of the scripting addons to create a post-function for your workflows that adds up the three custom field values and posts them into a fourth custom field on the issue.
Thanks But which addons You recommend ?
I'd always recommend the Script Runner for JIRA Add-on, but I am now probably biased by working for Adaptavist who acquired it when we hired Jamie last year. It's also going commercial, so it will cost money in the future. However, because it's the only one I've ever needed, I'm not sure I can talk about the others with any confidence. I know there's one in the "Misc Custom Fields" which is worth a try. There are a couple of other addons that can do it too I think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.