Hi guys,
I'm currently trying to make a little script to help me link issues between JSM projects.
One part of my script is to get the correct batch of issues to link to my targeted issue.
In order to do this, I'm running a JQL request and I want a dynamic value in it regarding the Organizations field.
It seems like my current code is working as I'm logging the correct value. However I get a static type checking error and I would like to know how I could get ride of it?
Thanks for your help,
PS : already did a ton of researches 
def issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
def currentIssue = issueManager.getIssueObject("SBDDS-177")
def cfm = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def cfOrg = currentIssue.getCustomFieldValue(cfm.getCustomFieldObject("customfield_11608"))
log.warn (cfOrg)
def cfValue = cfOrg.name[0]
log.warn (cfValue)
def jql = jqlParser.parseQuery("Organisations = \"${cfValue}\" AND statusCategory != Done")
2022-02-04 15:41:41,617 WARN [runner.ScriptBindingsManager]: [CustomerOrganizationImpl{id=588, name=ACME}]
2022-02-04 15:41:41,617 WARN [runner.ScriptBindingsManager]: ACME
