Hi Guys,
We are currently using Insight version 9.1.0 on Jira Server,
I have the following schema's configured:
Business Unit
Application
On the Application Insight objects I have an attribute for BU3 which links to the Business Unit schema, then also on the Application Insight object I have a status which is either "Active", "Decommed" or "Proposed" etc, and a tick box called "Selectable"
The BU3 field can have multiple values.
I then have two custom fields as follows:
Business Unit 3 - Which is configured as a Insight Referenced Object and relies on a selection from another custom field called Business Unit 2
Required Application Access - This is configured as a Insight Object/s field and is configured as follows:
Filter Scope (IQL) - objectType = "Application"
Filter Issue Scope (IQL) - ("Application Status" = "Active" AND Selectable = True) <- This works
Filter Assign Scope (IQL) - ("Application Status" = "Active" AND Selectable = True) <- This works
Make Filter Assign Strict - Yes
What I am trying to do is select the Application based on the Query:
("Application Status" = "Active" AND Selectable = True) OR ("Application Status" = "Active" AND BU3 = ${$Business Unit 3}) <- This is updated successfully according the field configuration screen.
I have also tried using an IN as the BU3 field can contain multiple Business Units from the Application side.
When I use the query above I get no applications returned regardless if a Business Unit is selected or not.
I know I can use a referenced field, but right now I need applications to come through in one of two scenarios:
1) Where the Application Status is Active and Selectable is true
OR
2) Application Status is Active and BU3 = Business Unit 3 on the form
I am sure this is something small that I am missing..