On Issue navigator - views -> Excel shows error whiel saving or opening.Error: The fiel you are trying to open is in different format than specified by the file extension. Does anyone know what is the problem?
Simply save as .xls and you should be fine. It is the encoding problem in header.
Even on Save or Save As - I get the same error message. Though I am able to open the document even after getting the error message.
Is there any problem tickets openeed with atlassian?
Which version of JIRA is it? and which view are you opening? Works fine for me from Issue Navigator. I have seen this error for some Excel reports only.
I am using JIRA 4.4.4 with IE9. I was trying to export to Excel ( current fields /All fields) and getting this error message while opening directly or saving.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.