I have opened a ticket on this, but I thought I would ask the community as well.
I am trying to set up creating a Zendesk ticket from an alert when the user selects the action named "ZenDesk" from the OpsGenie system. When I set up the ZenDesk connector and configure it to create a ZenDesk ticket when "Action Contains ZenDesk" (see screenshot 1) it will NOT create a ticket in ZenDesk when the user selects ZenDesk from the action menu, however if I set the configuration to create a ticket when "Alert Actions contains ZenDesk" (see screenshot 2) then it creates a ticket as soon as an alert is generated without the user selecting ZenDesk from the Action menu. Please note that OpsGenie and Zendesk are communicating properly with one another. I have attached a screenshots of this configuration as well (see screenshot 3)
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

